JSP code in
portlet-A's JSP includes another portlet as:
<liferay-portlet:runtime portletName="portlet-B_WAR_portletbportlet" />
- If portlet-B is undeployed it shows a message - portlet-B is unavailable.
- We need to check when portlet-B is unavailable and do some other functionality and show some other stuff
- Is it possible to check in portlet-A's JSP if portlet-B is deployed?
- Is there any API which returns say a boolean
falseif the portlet is undeployed?
- Any other idea how this can be achieved?