Whenever I click "Attach to Process..." in the Visual Studio 2013 Visual studio crashes on me before seeing the attach dialog, regardless of if I have a project loaded or not. I can click debug and get into debug mode but I really need to attach.
Things I've Tried:
- Uninstalled and Reinstalled VS
- Loading Visual Studio with "/safemode"
- Loading Visual Studio with "/log" and checking the log (no notable errors listed)
- Deleting my Local Temp folder
- OS: Windows 8
- Version: Visual Studio 2013 Update 4
- Exeption when debugging VS crash: An unhandled exception of type 'System.AccessViolationException' occurred in Microsoft.VisualStudio.CommonIDE.dll
Not sure what else to try or where else to look, I have VS 2015 preview install and it has no problems.