I am trying to update my game from 1.0 to 1.1 but get this error:
"Application is missing a default group leaderboard (ItunesConnect error)"
I also can't save anything, when I try to i Get this error:
There was an error saving changes. Please try again later or contact App Store Developer Support.
I already contacted Apple Support but they didn't know what it was. they are investigating but it takes really long.
Did anyone else ever experienced this?
Best How To :
Yi Yuans Answer is correct, unf. I am to noob to upvote it. That's exactly what Apple recommended to me in the same situation by pointing out the Game Center configuration manual. I thought they are mad, as I did set the default Leaderboard before, and was unable to make any other configuration change stick. But I tried it anyway and it fixed the problem:
- Go to 'MyApps' page (The overview page).
- Click the three dots/ellipticals next to the Add App (+) symbol.
- Click 'Game Center Groups'.
- Pick the group in question.
- Click the empty space under "default leaderboard".
- Pick your default leaderboard.
- Click 'Done'.