I am performing an XPath query in Adobe CRX and I am trying to find a list of nodes that contains the string 'Xbox Live'. What I am getting back are nodes that contain both 'Xbox' and 'Live'. I am wondering what would the query be to get an exact match of my string.
Current XPath Query:
/jcr:root/content//*[jcr:contains(., 'Xbox Live')] order by @jcr:score
Example of content that I want returned:
- This offer requires an Xbox Live account
- Your Xbox Live user name is not valid
- XBox Live is the future!
Example of content that I do not want returned:
- Xbox and Playstation will live forever
- Will I live longer then my Xbox?
- The Xbox out lived my Wii